We are excited to announce that we are growing again.
To optimize our service to our valued customers, we are looking to expand our team at our Dartmouth Location.
For over 40 years Arrow Construction Products has been a leader in supplying quality products and solutions to the construction industry of Atlantic Canada. The #1 contributing factor to our success is our dedicated, hard-working, knowledgeable Arrow staff, and we are excited to be expanding that team.
We are currently seeking an energetic and reliable individual to join the customer service team at our Dartmouth location, with primary responsibilities in warehouse operations.
Job Description: Customer Service (Warehouse Team Member)
Job Type: Full Time, permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm (no weekends or evenings)
Salary: $36,000 – $40,000 annually
Benefits (after 3 mos):
- Competitive Health Care, Dental Care, Vision Care
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- RRSP Match
- Courteous customer service
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of all products entering or leaving the warehouse
- Prepare orders for pick up and delivery
- Loading and unloading freight carriers
- Accurate receiving of products
- Operate a forklift / pallet jack (will train if necessary)
- Maintaining organized, clean, safe warehouse
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Skills / Abilities:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to perform physical work (some heavy lifting required)
- Flexible and able to adapt to change in priorities
- Team player, able to work with all levels of employees and management
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail to ensure safety of self and others
- Willingness to learn
If you are eager to be part of a winning team, Arrow Construction Products is a great place to grow your career. Send your resume to email@example.com